Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a Jr. Facilities Coordinator to join our dynamic and quickly growing movement in the technical and business consulting space. We are seeking an individual to join our team. The perfect candidate will be able to embrace and drive the Blueprint culture.
Facilities Coordinator Overview
The Jr. Facilities Coordinator reports to the Facilities Manager and will be an integral member of our supportive, creative, and collaborative team. They will serve as the primary hands on, in-house handy person and facilities program auditor of five locations in Bellevue, WA. The Jr. Facilities Coordinator is expected to ensure effective communication with customers, employees, coworkers, and vendors. Though tasks may vary, the Jr. Facilities Coordinator focus areas include significant portions of daily tasks centered around stocking and maintaining inventory within our company provided daily catering program as well as audit performance, building maintenance, ergonomics, site/space/office moves/adds/and changes in accordance with space planning, , customer service, security services, troubleshooting, and more when time allows.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for daily maintenance of our catering program at three large engagement sites.
- Responsible to facilitate company provided catering twice daily for employees every day, ensuring food, snacks, beverages, etc. are stocked daily.
- Field and analyze employee requests for accommodation, supplies, etc. proposing solutions and installing when approved.
- Manage and leverage multiple work order systems, ensuring effective communication with customers, coworkers, and landlords.
- Responsible for auditing parking and shuttle services for 600+ employees.
- Responsible for auditing and ensuring adherence to vendor contracts.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure all Blueprint spaces are in good repair and conducting maintenance, repair, or installation of new fixtures when needed.
- Monitor, identify, and address any deficiencies within Blueprint Facilities programs.
- Provide general office support, including organizing supplies, scheduling and inventory management.
- Interface with vendors, clients, and guests on a routine basis.
- Maintain security protocols by monitoring access to restricted areas, tracking visitors, and issuing badges.
- Executing on plans for special events as needed.
- 2-year AA degree or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple and often competing requests and deadlines
- Unwavering professionalism, resourcefulness and effective communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience in facilities site support
- Construction/Handyman/Maintenance experience
- Experience handling capital projects such as relocations, renovations, and refurbishments
- IFMA, BOMA credentials