Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a talented Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team. The Sr. Technical Recruiter will play a key role in Blueprint’s recruiting efforts. As the primary contact for Technical Recruiting, this individual will have considerable influence and impact on the delivery of staffing services with our Enterprise and Strategic Account teams. We seek an individual thrives in a fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves to get the job done and is an expert at sourcing, setting candidate expectations, leading candidate negotiations, and partnering with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline.
The best candidates will be able to draw on their deep expertise of Technical Talent Acquisition and have sharp business acumen, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
- Meet with Directors, hiring managers, and others to assess business requirements and collaborate with recruiting team on immediate needs.
- Develop talent pipeline through all sourcing techniques.
- Create Job Descriptions, employee and candidate profiles, marketing, and other candidate outgoing marketing per role.
- Proactively sourcing high-quality passive candidates, leveraging your network and utilizing creative sourcing strategies.
- Take ownership of the recruiting process with each candidate from start to finish.
- Understand the importance of candidate workflow and follow up.
- Work with the existing internal team on all possible needs.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, current market rates, negotiation, research, training, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 (+) years with a staffing firm or technical business environment.
- Proven success in a previous technical recruiting role in high pace / urgent environment.
- Ability to communicate with Hiring managers, Directors, VP’s, Owners, etc.
- Capable of creating complex searches to identify quality talent.
- Highly driven, self-directed, and a desire to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn paired with exceptional research, consulting, executive sourcing, and assessing skills.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow your business.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.