Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Solutions Architect to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
Our team is looking for a talented engineering/architect leader with a strong background building robust and scalable solutions in data warehousing, ETL, big data/analytics, data science, and cloud platforms. This includes architectural design sessions, implementation responsibilities on projects, and/or MVPs. The ideal candidate will have built and led data engineering teams in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
- Proven ability building and managing executive-level client relationships
- Proven success in coaching clients in adopting technology to solve their core business needs and issues
- Desire to become the go-to resource for our clients through increasing your knowledge and approach with new and existing technologies
- Comfortable leading collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand client’s business needs, make impactful recommendations and adjust accordingly to needs as they change
- Define architecture roadmaps with the ability to design a phased approach to completion while considering pre-existing, legacy, challenges
- Demonstrated experience in cloud architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of Agile development – Lean and SAFe methodologies
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based solutions, primarily in Azure; knowledge of AWS and GCP a plus
- Technical experience and knowledge, within the following areas: Azure Infrastructure, Dev Ops, Application Development, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with Power BI, DAX and tabular model development
- Experience with Databricks, Snowflake, Qubole or similar
- Experience with Big Data Technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Comfortable with working and delivering end-to-end projects independently
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or technical equivalent such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or 12 (+) years of consulting experience
- Retail industry or other consumer-facing industry experience 5+ years
- Software engineering and delivery experience 10+ years
- Enterprise architecture experience 7+ years
- Passion for delivering customer-facing systems
- Foundational understanding Computer Science
- Knowledge of Retail industry
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position