Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Modern Workplace Upgrade Engineer - Spanish Speaking to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions! Your focus is to support customers moving to Windows 10 and the Microsoft Cloud. You will work via phone, email, and the web to assist customers and partners in deploying Microsoft 365 - which includes Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, and Office ProPlus. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success. Our Modern Workplace Upgrade Engineering team drives the technical execution, transforming the customer deployment of communication and collaboration services.
- Technical proficiency in and learning attitude toward Windows desktop deployment (Windows 7 or greater with Windows 10 deployment and management experience preferred) and related technology including Windows as a Service (WaaS), Desktop Analytics, Windows Update for Business (WufB) and/or System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers why the cloud and Windows 10, Office 365, and EM+S is a transformational industry change.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Communication Skills – Spoken and written English and Spanish (including technical writing). Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries. Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent’s experience.
Experience: Technical Consulting experience, or Support experience in a second or third tier role.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Las Colinas, Texas