Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
Do you want to be a key leader in our client's fastest growing business and personally driving industry transformation to the Cloud? Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Enterprise customers and partners to ensure success as they utilize cloud tools?
Our team is looking for a customer focused, analytical, and high energy candidate to join our team who will be responsible for delivering identity support services across a Fortune 1000 environment. Excellent problem-solving skills on some of the most technically complex and challenging problems that our Enterprise customers report. Focus for this role will be working with the Windows Azure Active Directory components. Strong knowledge of Microsoft® Windows 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012 Server, Windows 8 and advanced knowledge on troubleshooting tools usage. Other specialty product knowledge may be required as well in Identity Authorization and Authentication. Excellent Communication Skills - spoken and written English (including technical writing) and excellent demonstrated customer service skills. The Engineer will handle the technical aspects of troubleshooting and resolving customer issues. Acts as the final point of escalation and resolution for advanced technical support for highly complex products, highly escalated issues pertaining to confidential security, highly technical or network/system issues. Provides advanced technical support to diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management.
- Represent Blueprint/our Client and communicate with Enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service in regard to finding solutions for the most technically complex problems identified in Microsoft software products.
- Solve highly complex level of problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; may include support of additional product lines.
- Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill. Use trace analysis and other sophisticated debugging tools to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for managing a relationship with these customers including thoroughly documenting case work, driving the quickest resolution possible to the customer’s issues.
- May be required to travel on-site to an Enterprise Customer via a ROSS request to work directly with the customer to speed problem resolution and drive favorable customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and other escalation resources when appropriate.
- May assist in reporting software bugs and customer suggestions.
- Periodically lead triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions. Consistently shares best practices with team members. Act as technical resource for broad and complex issues, and may be assigned as the go-to technical person to moderately strategic accounts.
- Able to develop and deliver “in depth” technical training to other engineers. Write complex technical articles for knowledge base.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas.
Three or more years’ experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
- Three or more years’ industry experience with the following technologies:
- Azure Active Directory
- Identity Synchronization Technologies (Dirsync, AAD Connect, FIM…etc)
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) – or similar 3rd party experience (Shibboleth, CA SiteMinder, Okta, PING etc)
- Identity and Access Management
- Office 365 Identity Management
- Cloud Domain Management
- Cloud User Management and configuration
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good Communication Skills - Spoken and written English (including technical writing)
- Fortune 500 Network Experience
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
- Effective learning skills
- Works well in a team and collaborative environment
- Languages – not required but nice to have the ability to speak fluently Traditional Chinese, Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese.
- S. degree in C.S. or E.E. or equivalent. MCSE + I/MCSD/MCDBA is desirable.
- Additional Technology Certifications desirable - Cisco, Novell, UNIX, Compaq, Dell, etc…
We are looking for someone who is customer obsessed and can examine everything through the eyes of the customer and their need for a holistic secure solution. Comfortable gathering feedback and willing to invest time and effort to continually improve and grow customer trust. You will have strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organizational boundaries. The successful candidate will be a team player and collaborator with excellent follow up and documentation skills. Our team is made up of self-driven engaging individuals with a proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership. Ability to determine root cause of technical issues either on own or in a collaborative scenario. Strong problem-solving skills are necessary paired with knowledge of cloud-based technologies. Must be able to manage time effectively and accurately maintain a schedule of customer engagements. Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while striving for clarity to drive positive business impact.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Los Colinas, Texas