Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is looking for Data Engineer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- At least 5-years of experience as a software development or data engineer
- At least 3-years of experience with SQL, Python and/or other data collection tools & reporting
- Experience with Pyspark or Scala is necessity (Databricks or Spark).
- Advanced knowledge and skills with Azure, or similar cloud platforms.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work on a team as well as independently (be self-reliant and resourceful)
- Excellent organization skills and able to multi-task and detailed oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be able to write clear and concise emails for any audience, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience working with Business Intelligence BI tools such as PowerBI
- Bachelor's Degree
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.