Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Network Engineer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
Our team is looking for a talented network engineer that has expertise in most, if not all, the hardware and technologies listed below. This person must be flexible and calm under pressure, with the ability to jump in and focus at a moment’s notice on major network issues/emergencies. You must be an expert in routing, switching, Wi-Fi, and DNS.
- Ability to multi-task various competing priority tasks/projects
- Effective solutions-oriented communicator, consulting on potential risks and recommending best practices to create efficiencies
- Experience working in a multi-lines of business environment some of which are governed by compliance standards, i.e., HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and GDPR
- Prior experience in implementing and administering the following:
- VMWare technologies including VCenter and High Availability implementations
- Microsoft Azure/O365 technologies, namely Exchange 365, SharePoint 365, Azure AD (synced to multiple on-prem domain controllers), MSFT Azure ATM
- Cisco and Dell Switch administration and maintenance
- Hosted services troubleshooting and maintenance
- Telecom technologies, namely MPLS, SIP and (internal) VoIP
- DFS and data migration experience
- Data security and threat mitigation/protection concepts and best practices
Preferred, but not Required Skills:
- Mitel phone system experience
- Aruba Wi-Fi
- MSFT SQL Database Admin experience
- MSFT Advanced Threat Protection
- Sonicwall Firewall with warm spare configuration administration experience
- Juniper Firewall with warm spare configuration in ‘routing’ role configuration administration experience
- Medical environment experience, i.e., MRI, X-ray, Ultrasound, PACS systems)
- Sophos Web Filter, Anti-Virus and
- Barracuda email archiving
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Bellevue, WA