Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution-minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product, and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization, and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients, and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is looking for O365 Strategic Solutions Architect to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
Our team is looking for a talented engineering/architect leader with a strong background building robust and scalable solutions in data warehousing, ELT, big data/analytics, data science, and cloud platforms. Including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects, and/or MVPs. The ideal candidate will have built and led data engineering teams in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
- Proven ability building and managing executive-level client relationships
- Proven success in coaching clients in adopting technology to solve their core business needs and issues
- Desire to become the go-to resource for our clients through increasing your knowledge and approach with new and existing technologies
- Comfortable leading collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand client’s business needs, make impactful recommendations and adjust accordingly to needs as they change
- Define architecture roadmaps with the ability to design a phased approach to completion while considering pre-existing, legacy, challenges
- Demonstrated experience with multiple products in the Office 365 ecosystem (including Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, Teams)
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate (formerly Flow))
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365’s expanded suite of security and compliance services (i.e., Enterprise Mobility & Security)
- Ability to work with customers to identify business requirements and applying approach and solution
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations.
- Experience on integration between different infrastructure, applications and network components
- Proven ability to create project deliverable documentation, including design, build and operations guides
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex solutions and business topics to executive and technical personnel
- Ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods. Effectively demonstrate the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including and a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be applied
- Technical experience and knowledge of architecture, solution development and deployment techniques for Office 365-based solutions
- At least 8+ years of experience as a Solution Architect
- Architectural knowledge of the Microsoft stack
- Strong presentation skills with a proven ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences
- Proven success working in a team environment
- Strong ability to match technical solutions to customers’ business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field. MCSA or MCSE certifications preferred
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full-Time Position
Location: Dallas, TX