Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Senior App/Bot Developer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
This individual is responsible for contributions towards building and maintaining a bot framework and use it to develop bots.
- Building bot applications using Java
- Leveraging REST services and other third-party APIs
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure that the developing codebase conforms to best practices with regard to coding standards, validation (both on front-end and server-side), unit testing, placement and flow of business logic, etc.
- 8+ years’ experience with OOP (object-oriented programming), Python, Java, C#
- Thorough understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Ability to create and consume custom SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience writing unit tests / detailing testing procedures for your work
- Version Control experience using Git
- Strong documentation and communications skills
- Ability to self-manage and meet required deadlines
- Experience with NLP (natural language processing) a plus but not required
- Experience with chatbots and/or Amazon Echo devices a plus but not required
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: New York, NY