Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for an exceptional Business Intelligence Engineer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions! In addition to building business metrics and performing data analysis, you will collaborate with our multi-functional team to enable customer-facing experiences and support deep data research. This role requires technical expertise, curiosity, and the ability to partner with a wide variety of team members to get the job done.
- Strong experience with ETL development, data modeling, data warehousing, MySQL, PowerBI, and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Self-driven, with demonstrated ability to deliver on ambiguous projects as well as projects/requests where the underlying data is incomplete
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment and comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and ambiguous problems
- Design, develop and maintain scalable, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our analytical and business needs
- Analyze key metrics to uncover trends
- Suggest and build new metrics and analysis that enable better perspective on business
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Partner with scientists to support data analysis and machine learning efforts
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Expert in writing and tuning SQL scripts
- Experience working in very large data warehouse environments
- 3+ years of experience in a data engineer or Business Intelligence Engineer role
- Advanced capabilities with productivity software such as Excel and Access
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Consulting Services – Information Technology