Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for an Automation Architect to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
As an Automation Architect, for Blueprint, you will help define the Business Process Architecture and lead the business improvement process strategy across the enterprise to optimize experiences, streamline processes while improving overall effectiveness and efficiencies. You must understand best practices for business improvement and serve as the subject matter expert in process design. With a demonstrated ability to evaluate and access gaps, identify opportunities for improvement and develop scalable outcomes.
- Work with the executive and internal teams to understand the strategy and Advise on technology architecture issues. Promote the development of technical infrastructure/architecture and standards to enable delivery
- Experience with business process management design, documentation and implementation (BPM systems, Bizagi, Appian, Camunda, )
- Extensive BPM knowledge and experience in conceptualizing workflow solution
- Experience with RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, Ulipath, Blue Prism and others
- Develop, execute and maintain automated test scenarios following object-oriented test design principles
- Experience in Java and Object-Oriented Design
- Experience with Java technologies like Hibernate, Spring Framework
- Report and manage defects
- Report and communicate automated testing status
- 5+ years of experience in business process management and enterprise architecture
- 3+ years of experience developing workflows, SmartObjects, and SmartForms
- 3+ years of experience designing data structures and writing and optimizing SQL queries in SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, or other relational database platform preferred
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services), Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.) and/or Java, html, css
- Prior experience leading and establishing new automation initiatives/teams or significant experience leading automation teams with proven track record of capability improvement and uplift
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: New York, NY (and surrounding area)