Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint Technologies?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and company events throughout the year.
- Are you an outgoing and driven individual looking to bring your benefits administration skills to the next level?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and inspire others to new levels of success?
- Do you have a passion for constantly looking for new and better ways to do things?
- Do you have a positive, can-do attitude that rubs off on other people?
- Are you seeking an atmosphere of direct communication, clear and mutually established priorities, and a culture driven by accountability and performance?
- Do you want to make tangible and meaningful contributions to the success of your company?
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a Benefits Administrator to join our dynamic and quickly growing team. Blueprint has a large presence established in the Bellevue area and we are seeking an individual who will continue to facilitate excellence across all our sites and teams.
- Responsible for overall planning, implementation and reporting on benefits including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision,
- Attracts and retains employees by researching, recommending, and explaining benefit programs.
- Determines employee benefit practices by analyzing current benefits, evaluating plan experience for trends in benefits usage and programs.
- Acts as point of contact for broker, third party administrators and manages vendor relationships.
- Continually evaluates new benefit programs and works to improve existing programs.
- Recommends employee benefit programs by examining, evaluating, and optimizing employee understanding, acceptance and interests, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage.
- Evaluates proposed employee benefit contracts by studying provisions and forecasting impact.
- Manages open enrollment end to end including plan design & descriptions, training and education on benefits plan and execution in benefits portal(s).
- Provide exceptional customer service both internally and externally including monitoring the benefits mailbox and other communication tools.
- Explains employee benefits by conducting meetings, preparing written communications and responding to inquiries or requests.
- Provides management benefit summary by analyzing and summarizing employee benefit data and trends.
- Evaluates and revises internal processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency and quality.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping benefit information confidential.
- Executing on additional projects and responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years HR and benefits administration experience
- Benefit program development and implementation
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Experience with benefits audit and compliance