Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Managing Director of Sales to join us as we build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions!
As a Sales Leader you will be managing a team of regional sales directors selling the entire Blueprint Technologies suite of products and services across multiple verticals. We are looking for a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance and sales for our enterprise team.
This role requires a hands-on sales leader; someone that wants to be in-market with their team, working face-to-face with clients helping them leverage the benefits of Blueprint’s solutions.
The Managing Director of sales is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue and achieve consistent monthly, quarterly and annual quotas. You will own and execute sales strategy to maximize new business growth. In this critical role you will work closely with our senior leadership to ensure alignment of your strategy with company goals.
- Primary function is to drive sales growth of business technology solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers
- Apply strong sales methodology to drive the sales cycle, participate in and conduct sales meetings to drive deal velocity, coach and mentor the sales team
- Manage diverse teams focused on specific industry verticals, with primary focus on expanding market share through new logo acquisition
- Regularly interact with senior management to ensure unit objectives are met, and a high level of visibility in to progress against goals is maintained
- Ensure consistent successful monthly and quarterly performance against goals
- Maintain discipline and rigor of sales forecasting and management of key KPIs, including team activity metrics, sales funnel management, target account strategy development, etc.
- Improve existing practices, processes and tools to achieve the best scalable, efficient, and repeatable sales processes and best practices
- Fine-tune value propositions (messages and sales pitch) listening to our prospects and driving internal consensus around the sales strategy
- Maximize and maintain a strong pipeline by optimizing marketing generated opportunities while creating new opportunities through active prospecting
- Continually reassess and, if necessary, realign the team’s strategy to optimize performance
- Collaborate with other functional organizations, providing constructive feedback to Lead Generation, Marketing, Engineering and Product teams
- 8 or more years sales of sales management experience within technology industry
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven track record of selling complex technology solutions and services
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences
- Ability to skillfully negotiate price, terms and conditions, and creative contracting mechanisms
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Proven success managing an annual new business sales responsibility of $30+ M
- Track record of aggressive YOY new business sales growth and accelerating team performance
- Experience managing a distributed sales organization
- Experience selling into the Microsoft partner ecosystem a plus
- Travel required up to 50%
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Bellevue, WA