Customer Success Talent Development Program Manager
at Blueprint Technologies
Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Customer Success Talent Development Program Manager to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
As a CS Talent Development Program Manager, you will establish relationships with all client managers and leads to understand the client’s strategic and tactical requirements for talent acquisition; enabling for continued up leveling of our consultants to ensure client & employee success.
- Employee relations - manages team in conjunction with client
- Client management – follows rhythm of business, establishes rapport, drives business growth via staying top of mind and having best team
- Risk and change management - understands and manages risks to the engagement, and effectively manages the people side of changes to the engagement
- Onboarding & Training - delivers new employee training and in collaboration with training department. Helps collaborate in the design & development of training opportunities that up level consultants & grow best talent
- Impacts revenue growth leveraging knowledge of client’s needs and strategic direction
- Coordinates and oversees the execution of engagement operations, this includes day to day management and growing the best workforce
- Builds long-term relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ensures resource needs are met to execute and complete assigned activities
- Collects, investigates, tracks and analyzes relevant business data
- Manages engagement Leads through day to day operations as well as uncovering employee and customer success opportunities
- Drives Lead and overall employee collaboration and connectivity between regional sites - in order to continue advancing Blueprint Technologies best employee brand
- Delivers new employee training – works closely with training team to develop and execute a best in class new hire onboarding experience
- Coordinates with client in uncovering and adjusting to training needs
- In collaboration with training department, contributes to the design, development and implementation of learning and development opportunities as well as change management initiatives to continue to improve our best workforce goal
- Partners with recruiting efforts. This includes assisting with new consultant interviews and requirements gathering
- Oversees employees and provides constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement; including coaching and corrective action
- Addresses day to day questions as it relates to Employee Policy and relation issues including helping navigate escalations as necessary
- Partners with HR team to identify employee needs as it relates to HR and the overall employee experience
- Works with internal teams to ensure all aspects of the employee experience (i.e. Benefits, trainings, payroll) are met
- Assists in creating and implementation of policies and procedures, as it relates to safety, compliance and company policies
- Oversees performance management in conjunction with engagement Leads, annual review process, and other company up leveling programs
- 3-5 years of experience in an operations or service delivery role in a fast paced, evolving environment
- 3-5 years of experience in a project or program management role
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication, and influencing skills at a senior level
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to interact with MSFT management (presentation and delivery skills)
- Ability to manage multiple correspondences/tasks/activities at once
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Understanding of the political ins and outs with MSFT and managing through them.
- Strong cross-group communication, collaboration, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Strong business acumen and previous accountability for profit targets
- Strong understanding of quality performance standards with the ability to interpret results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, and verbal skills to enable understanding of complex scenarios
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Technical / Functional Skills
- Ability to recognize and qualify issues, trends, and anomalies using analytical problem-solving skills backed by a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Proven experience developing and executing training programs
- Experience in HR a plus
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Dallas, TX