M365 Partner Account Manager - Portuguese Speaking
at Blueprint Technologies
Las Colinas, Texas
Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Portuguese Speaking M365 Partner Account Manager work out of our office in Las Colinas.
Do you want to be a key leader in our client's fastest growing business and personally driving industry transformation to the Cloud? Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Enterprise customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Microsoft Teams?
Our team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy M365 Partner Account Managers to join the team. You will be responsible for the delivery of onboarding support services for Enterprise Customers and Partners. This role will be responsible for not only for the progression of the technical aspects of onboarding customers to the cloud, but this group will also maintain long term relationships. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service.
- Coordinate, manage and lead a set of Partners thru the M365 On-boarding process.
- Deliver and report key business metrics; include identified blockers and other opportunities that focus on accelerating Cloud consumption.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with enterprise partners and secure their commitment to our Partner Program.
- Manage customer and partner accounts within expected timeframes while continually driving increased effectiveness and reduce our clients’ costs.
- Assist in growing new programs that benefit our Partner Program.
- Successful account management history is a must
- Working technical knowledge of M365, Microsoft O365, and EM+S at a high level
- Strong executive presence, including communication and presentation skills to C-level audiences
- Self-Driven, engaging, and posses a high level of self-assurance with the ability to influence and direct others
- Demonstrated ability to create narratives that are targeted to partners and customers on an emotional level that deliver clear outcomes and a call to action
- Strong problem solving and collaboration aptitude
- Ability to handle conflicts with internally and external stakeholders
- Exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business changes
- The desire and ability to learn is vital
- Experience managing partner relationships is a plus
- Bilingual - English/Portuguese is required
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of experience with account management. Must show proven skills in maintaining long term relationships with clients. You will be key to the partner management strategy and the main point of contact for enterprise partners in our program. Part of our metrics is delivering weekly status updates to the executive team using data gleaned from PowerBI. High attention to detail with the ability to understand complex workflow systems. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with internal clients, external clients, and high-level executives. Candidate should also have excellent oral communication skills and proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Solutions Delivery