Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
The ideal person for this position has extensive experience with web. The candidate should have a passion for elegant user interface design, and familiarity with consuming online services. You will need to work with Producers, Artists, Designers and game team developers to help deliver experiences that will delight users and change the shape of gaming as we know it.
Qualifications & Skills
- BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) preferred
- 2+ years of experience with the .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET, XML)
- 2+ years of experience with UI technologies (Angular, CSS/JS, Typescript, etc.)
- Experience with 3d graphics programming. WebGL, Three.js, Unity or similar.
- Experience developing Azure services
- Track record of designing and building online services
- Self-driven, strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-group and cross-discipline
- Passion for quality, usability and customer satisfaction
- Previous work experience on service-driven AAA games or game platforms.
- Previous work experience on interactive video or game-related apps.