Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking for a Software Engineer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions.
• You will help engineers in multiple AAA studios build features in a shareable and maintainable way
• You will implement new systems, platform abstractions, and tests
• You will need to work with Producers, Artists, Designers and game team developers to help deliver experiences that will delight users and change the shape of gaming as we know it.
• 3+ years of game development experience
• 3+ years of professional experience coding in C++ or C#
• C++/C#, debugging, problem solving, etc
• Experience debugging large codebases developed by others
• Deep experience in at least one game engine technology - physics, UI, tools, graphics, AI, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to quickly prototype and iterate
• Eye for detail, and a hunger for excellence
• Self-directed and takes initiative to drive progress
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Bellevue, WA