Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is looking for Full Stack Developer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
Basic Qualifications (5+ years of relevant experience):
- Solid experience consuming/developing RESTful APIs using web API 2.0 or .net Core
- Strong experience on SQL query experience
- Familiarity with API/UX Authentication and Authorization implementations
- Well versed with software development and deployment best practices
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Azure cloud environment is plus
- Experience with React or Angular
- A people person, being both highly motivated and motivating
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline is favored.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
**We are not able to sponsor Visa's at this time or do Corp-to-Corp arrangements. Must be able work on a W2 basis please!