Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Portuguese-Speaking Office 365 Deployement Engineer work out of our office in Las Colinas, TX or Charlotte, NC.
Do you want to be a key leader in our client's fastest growing business and personally driving industry transformation to the Cloud? Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Enterprise customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Office 365?
The Office 365 Customer Support team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy O365 Onboarding Engineers to join a new team that will be responsible for delivering onboarding support services for Enterprise Customers. The Engineer role will be responsible for not only the technical aspects of onboarding customers to O365, but this group will also provide guidance and support. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service.
- Execute, manage and lead a set of Office 365 customers and partners thru the Onboarding technical process.
- Assist Office 365 customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for Office 365 Onboarding and entire deployment cycle.
- Be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes require outside of normal business hours or on-call rotation.
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services/Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics.
- Strong background in Exchange.
- Strong Portuguese Language Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Online / Office 365
- Migrations in Exchange and/or migrations and hybrid migrations to O365
- Lotus Notes Migrations
- Active Directory
- Federation Services
- Active Sync
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.