Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution-minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution are always superior. We also have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is looking for an Windows 10 Desktop On-boarding Engineer to join us in either Charlotte, NC or Irving, TX.
As a , Windows 10 Desktop On-boarding Engineer your focus is to support customers moving to Windows 10 and the Microsoft Cloud. You will represent the client in communications via phone, email, and the web to assist customers and partners in deploying Microsoft 365 - which includes Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, and the Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM+S) suite. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
Your key business metrics will be to:
- Obtain high customer and partner on-boarding satisfaction
- Drive customer success and adoption of all purchased workloads
- Reduce time/cost to on-board
- Provide high-quality data back to the product teams to help drive service improvement
- Reduce reactive support incidents
Key Responsibilities include:
- Using your depth understanding of the Microsoft Cloud, with focus on Windows 10 desktop deployment and related technologies including managing Windows as a Service (WaaS), System Center Configuration Manager, and Windows Update for Business (WufB).
- Providing consultative advice to our customers and partners that will improve their product experience.
- Working with the readiness and training team to optimize the curriculum, reducing the delivery time requirement or to enhance the material.
- Analyzing, developing and communicating key On-boarding process and technology improvement feedback end to end process (On-boarding, Migration, and Adoption).
Required Qualifications Include:
- Technical proficiency in and learning attitude toward Windows desktop deployment (Windows 7 or greater with Windows 10 deployment and management experience preferred) and related technology including Windows as a Service (WaaS), Windows Analytics, Windows Update for Business (WufB) and/or System Center Configuration Manager.
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers why the cloud and Windows 10, Office 365, and EM+S is a transformational industry change.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Proven ability to work virtually.
- Communication Skills – Spoken and written English (including technical writing). Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries. Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience.
Experience: Technical Consulting experience, or Support experience in a second or third tier role