Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is looking for Senior Data Engineer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- At least 10-years of experience as a data engineer
- At least 6-years of experience with SQL and/or other data collection tools & reporting
- Experience with Pyspark or Scala is necessity (Databricks or Spark)
- Proven ability in building high-performance and scalable data solutions using Azure, or similar cloud platforms
- Excellent collaboration skills to work on a team as well as independently (be self-reliant and resourceful)
- Excellent organization skills and able to multi-task and detailed oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be able to write clear and concise emails for any audience, etc.
- Experience building out large-scale integration landscapes for an Enterprise. Including strategy and execution on Enterprise level APIs for near real-time communication between software systems
- Ability to look at solutions in unconventional ways and see opportunities to innovate
- Proven experience in accessing, communicating and implementing enterprise strategy
- Advanced knowledge and skills with Azure
- Ability to architect and build out integration pipelines
- Excellent design, coding, testing, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Well versed with software development and deployment best practices
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, application domains, implementing new knowledge and adapt to changes
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop simple, elegant solutions to complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team player
- Ability to create technical documents for the code that you write
- Experience with version control systems
- Developed and implemented CI/CD pipelines for applications in Azure DevOps
- Expert with Azure cloud environment
- Experience working with Attunity, Azure Data Factory, Databricks and Spark
- Experience with team building and mentoring
- A people person, being both highly motivated and motivating
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline is favored.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt - Salary, Full Time Position
Location: Dallas, Austin or Houston Texas