Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is currently looking for a UX Developer to join our team in Bellevue, WA!!
- Develop and implement user experience design and user interfaces for assigned projects
- Collaborate with backend developer for web service integration
- Interface with business stakeholders to understand business needs and how they are best translated into full-scale applications and features
- Communicates vision to project teams
- Owns the delivery of designs and implementation
- Minimum five years of experience designing intuitive, engaging, easy-to-use, visually appealing mobile applications and Web Progressive Applications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited design college/university or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with client facing product design, development, and delivery
- Highly proficient with: Mobile frameworks (like Ionic, Flutter and React Native)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate design direction
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.