Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Japanese Hardware Support Specialist to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Japanese Hardware Support Specialist to join our team. For this role, experience in Hardware and Software Testing, Troubleshooting, and Customer Support is required. Familiarity and prior experience with high-immersion VR equipment is strongly preferred.
- Work at the highest escalation level and respond to customers
- Assist customers with shipping and billing issues and use critical thinking and experience to provide solutions
- Reach out and assist customers on forums and other social media outlets
- Track and report various tasks and projects
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues reported by customers
- Assist developers with re-testing bug fixes and ad-hoc requests
- Collaborate with other team members to work on process improvements
- Help cultivate an environment of open group communication and creativity in order to stay on the cutting edge of hardware and game development
- Native Level Fluency in Japanese, with strong written and verbal English skills
- Expert-level Knowledge of VR, Hardware equipment, Gaming, general PC troubleshooting preferred
- Minimum 1 – 2 years in a troubleshooting, software/hardware testing environment with VR equipment experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with VR tracking systems, BT and IR functionality is desired
- Experience with hardware/software diagnostic tools and methodology is also preferred
- Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on latest game releases, PC/VR hardware/accessories
- Ability to assess each user's knowledge levels and respond accordingly
- Knowledge of game engines functionality, such as Unity, Unreal is highly desired
- Strong, demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking, problem solving skills, research autonomously
- Ability to work flexible schedules to meet current and future needs
- Ability to receive and apply critical feedback
- Directly communicate with developers and teammates to report trending issues and bugs and to ensure reported issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Research, test, and troubleshoot new technology that does not have established best practices
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.