Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint Technologies is looking to hire a Senior Operation Program Manager to join one of our largest managed services engagements on the Eastside.
- Oversee support delivery teams, managing an org up to 100+ in size
- Act as a trusted advisor by proactively maintaining regular engagement with key client contacts to drive strategic value and build the client relationship
- Lead, inspire, and motivate a team of Operations Program Managers (OPMs) to ensure operational and delivery excellence, high employee engagement, and service improvement is achieved
- Localization Experience preferred: An understanding of the localization industry, metrics, job functions, and economies of scale are desired
- Meet and exceed business objectives and ensure achievement of all financial and operational KPIs
- Effectively performance manage and coach OPMs to ensure consistency and delivery of individual and overall targets against business objectives
- Ensure delivery of KPI targets including day-to-day service levels, customer experience, quality and compliance measures
- Execute a well-defined communication and change control model to ensure all teams understand the performance of the business and the needs of their teams
- Policy formulation and implementation
- Identify and highlight further opportunities for services and process improvements
- Continuously identify operational best practices through strong cross-group collaboration and development of operational level agreements with functional support teams
- Manage and develop operational client relationships by conducting (where appropriate) operational client review meetings within key workstreams
- Development of the operational talent pool by optimizing the skills of the existing team, in partnership with internal talent acquisition teams to attract top external talent
- Drive culture on the engagement to align with Blueprint’s values
- Responsible for business continuity planning and preparedness
- Fiscal responsibilities include:
- Revenue retention
- Ensuring proper agent utilization
- Implementing methodologies to drive efficiency and throughput
- Headcount capacity management
- 5-7 years of experience in an operations or service delivery role in a fast paced, evolving environment
- 3-5 years of experience in a project or program management role
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication, and influencing skills at a senior level
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong cross-group communication, collaboration, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Strong business acumen and previous accountability for profit targets
- Strong understanding of quality performance standards with the ability to interpret results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, and verbal skills to enable understanding of complex scenarios
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.