Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is currently looking for a Service Engineer to join our team in Bellevue, WA!!
The Service Engineer role works directly with technology partners and customers to enable a solution that enables on-premise exchange customers to derive insights.
The Service Engineer will have experience in scripting languages such as Power Shell, Python, etc. and an expert in Exchange On-Premises and Office 365 Exchange Online. They are interested and have some experience with data analysis.
From these core skills, they will need the capacity to understand pain points from customers and partners using the service as well as other teams that manage day-to-day operations and then convert those experiences into various service improvements and automation. They will also have advanced troubleshooting and research skills to root out major incidents and ensure problems do not recur. When necessary, the Service Engineer will also help support various deliverable s for special programs/projects.
- Ability to understand requirements and develop solutions in scripting languages such as Powershell, Python, etc.
- Windows Administration, specifically managing Exchange hybrid environments
- Managing Azure Infrastructure
- Ability to create basic SQL queries
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to develop Power BI dashboards (for operational monitoring)
- Some experience with data analysis is helpful
- May support or be assigned 4 or more user stories per iteration (2-week Sprints) for the Service Engineering Program
- May manage at least 2 incidents per month
- May manage at least 2 escalations per week
- May be part of an on-call rotation
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
**We are not able to sponsor Visa's at this time or do Corp-to-Corp arrangements. Must be able work on a W2 basis please!