Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Migration Project Manager to work out of our office in Charlotte, NC.
Do you want to be a key leader in our client’s fastest growing business and personally driving an industry transformation to the Cloud? Are you passionate and excited about working directly with enterprise customers and to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Office 365?
Our Customer Support team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy Messaging Managers that will be responsible for managing multiple migration projects for Enterprise Level Customers. This role will be responsible for providing customers with information related to the migration, working with technical engineers, providing timelines, and have the ability to communicate with technical & non-technical stake holders.
- Previous experience managing migration projects.
- Strong communication and ability to work with engineers and customers during migration projects.
- Ability to work on multiple teams in highly autonomous environments.
- Handle high volume workloads and provide exceptional customer support.
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services/Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics.
- Bring attention to detail and understanding of communication needs with technical & non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Online / Office 365 / Cloud Migration Projects.
- Strong Soft skills and ability to build business relationships with customers.
- Project Management Skills.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Solutions Delivery