Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Migration Project Manager to work out of our office in Las Colinas, TX.
Do you want to be a key leader in our client’s fastest growing business and personally driving an industry transformation to the Cloud? Are you passionate and excited about working directly with enterprise customers and to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Office 365?
Our Customer Support team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy Messaging Managers that will be responsible for managing multiple migration projects for Enterprise Level Customers. This role will be responsible for providing customers with information related to the migration, working with technical engineers, providing timelines, and have the ability to communicate with technical & non-technical stake holders.
- Previous experience managing migration projects.
- Strong communication and ability to work with engineers and customers during migration projects.
- Ability to work on multiple teams in highly autonomous environments.
- Handle high volume workloads and provide exceptional customer support.
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services/Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics.
- Bring attention to detail and understanding of communication needs with technical & non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Online / Office 365 / Cloud Migration Projects.
- Strong Soft skills and ability to build business relationships with customers.
- Project Management Skills.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.