Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Customer Service Representative - Bellevue, WA
Blueprint Technologies is looking for experienced Customer Service professionals to join our team, supporting our clients MMR games and gaming platform. For these roles, fluency in Japanese, both written and verbal – is required.
In this role you will get an opportunity to display your passion for providing an outstanding customer experience. You will resolve customer issues with customer accounts (billing, security, privacy and recovery) as well as enhance the customer experience with games, infrastructure, and platform.
Skills we are looking for:
- One year or more customer service experience.
- Comfortable using computers and can perform initial level troubleshooting of computer and network issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communications - Intermediate English and strong Japanese language skills (written especially).
- Typing Abilities > 40 WPM required
- Some online game knowledge and experience is helpful.
- Enjoy helping people - strong customer service focus - career orientation towards customer service.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 environment
FLSA - Job Classification: Non-Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Managed Services - Support