Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection Deployment Engineer
at Blueprint Technologies
Charlotte, North Carolina or Las Colinas, Texas
Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for a MDATP (Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection) Deployment Engineer to work out of our office in Las Colinas, TX or Charlotte, NC.
Do you want to be a key leader in our client's fastest growing business and personally driving industry transformation to the Cloud? Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Enterprise customers and partners to ensure success as they deploy MDATP?
Our team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy MDATP Engineers to join the team. You will be responsible for the delivery of onboarding support services for Enterprise Customers and Partners. This role will be responsible for not only for the progression of the technical aspects of onboarding customers to the MDATP, but this group will also maintain long term relationships. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service.
- Execute, manage, and lead customers & partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices
- Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes
- Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams to enhance the entire deployment cycle
- Develop, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, account teams, enterprise services\support, and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Intune, System Center Configuration Manager, Windows 10 and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
- Windows Server administrative experience, including one or more of the following: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Working experience administering mobile devices on one or more of these platforms: Android, iOS, Blackberry, or Windows Mobile. Experience with one or more of these MDM platforms is preferred: AirWatch, Intune, Mobile Iron
- At least 2 years working experience in SecOps leveraging: WDATP, Windows Defender Anti-Virus, Endpoint Detection and Response or Crowdstrike, McAfee, Symantec
- Proven experience configuring mail clients (Outlook Desktop, mobile clients) and trouble-shooting connectivity
- Windows Desktop OS experience: Windows 7, 8.1, and/or Windows 10. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 is also recommended
- Ability to trouble-shoot technical issues up through tier 2
- Above all - the desire and ability to learn is key, and more important than previous experience with a long list of technologies
- ADFS, IIS, SCCM, Network Firewall experience. Microsoft Cloud technologies: Azure Active Directory, Office 365
- Microsoft Office Suite Deployment
- SharePoint and Skype for Business Administrative experience
- MacOS experience
- Microsoft certifications: MCSA Office 365 or MCSA/MCSE in another discipline
We are looking for someone who is customer obsessed and can examine everything through the eyes of the customer and their need for a holistic secure solution. Comfortable gathering feedback and willing to invest time and effort to continually improve and grow customer trust. You will have strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organizational boundaries. The successful candidate will be a team player and collaborator with excellent follow up and documentation skills. Our team is made up of self-driven engaging individuals with a proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership. Ability to determine root cause of technical issues either on own or in a collaborative scenario. This job requires that we have excellent collaborate skills; we do not work independently, but rather, as a team. Strong problem-solving skills are necessary paired with knowledge of cloud-based technologies. Must be able to manage time effectively and accurately maintain a weekly schedule of customer engagements. Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while striving for clarity to drive positive business impact.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Solutions Delivery