Training and Education Manager Job Description
Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Training and Education Manager
- Are you a high energy, outgoing and driven individual looking to bring your training skills to the next level?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and inspire others to new levels of success?
- Do you have a passion for constantly looking for new and better ways to do things?
- Do you have a positive, can-do attitude that rubs off on other people?
- Are you seeking an atmosphere of direct communication, clear and mutually established priorities, and a culture driven by accountability and performance?
- Do you want to make tangible and meaningful contributions to the success of your company?
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Training and Education Manager to join its team. This is an opportunity to join an organization that is expanding at an astonishing rate and be placed in a role where being on top of your game daily is imperative. If you are looking to join a team that views everything "big picture", then this could be for you. Full transparency, this role requires urgency, dedication, passion, and the ability to quickly adapt and transfer resources daily, sometimes hourly as needed. With the pace of business these days, time and information gathering is critical so being detail oriented, organized, and methodical is one of the keys to measure your success.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, career path development, annual performance appraisals, and consultation with stakeholders.
- Strategically develop structure and framework for Training and Education including standards, policy, governance, compliance and audit.
- Effectively implement and execute Training and Education including on the job training, management and leadership training and consultant mindset training.
- Cultivate strong relationships with employees, managers and leaders to understanding training and education needs.
- Liaise with internal divisions and external partners and key stakeholders to ensure deliverables are clearly communicated and executed.
- Maintain Training and Education compliance across the business.
- Partner across divisions for development and implementation of training and education needs.
- Keen understanding of cost modeling structure and adherence to both fiduciary and timeline expectation within engagement and across the business.
- Develop innovative training experiences that engage audiences of diverse demographics using multi-learning approaches.
- Maintain training materials and content to relevant state.
- Ensure training materials and content are accessible across the organization and within engagement.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of training and education programs.
- 3+ years of proven training management or related experience preferred
- 2-5+ years in training content development preferred
- BS degree in education or relevant experience
- Provide strategic insight to traditional and innovative training methods
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Commitment to the development of people, process and the organization
- Ability to demonstrate business value in Training and Education program
- Experience consulting within the business to identify and address training gaps
Job Classification: Salary Exempt, Full Time Position