Games Support Agent
Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint? We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Customer Support Agent to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for Games Support Agents specifically for our Games Support engagement. As a Games Support Agent, you will work Tier 3 level tickets primarily in the Games Space. This role requires a high level of problem solving and customer service skills while being able to balance ticket volumes. You will be expected to leverage knowledge of the client’s first-party games, understand the nuances of the platform, and be able to customize/freehand responses to ensure customer and client satisfaction. This role has more direct interaction with our client, thus the N+1 ideal of promoting client success will be a daily part of your approach to ticket handling and integration of the client's product updates.
- Daily communication with client; professionalism is a must-have skill
- Intake FTE Observations and incorporate what you learned on your ticket work
- Working tickets at a Tier 3 level in their primary game queue
- Resolve complex and ambiguous problems in a timely manner
- Removing and granting items using the Support Tool
- Checking for potential daily trends on community websites
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent priorities
- Able and willing to fully freehand custom responses
- Able to independently research issues using the games wiki space and community forums
- Complete the Technical Pre-screen Assessment
- At least 24 hours of play-time in supported client made games
- 1 year of technical experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible by pivoting into other games queues
- Ability to notice and properly report trending issues
- Must exemplify Blueprint culture in terms of Behavior and Morale
- Must not be on a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) or on a disciplinary action of a written or higher
- Have complete understanding of the Games space within Confluence.
- Knowledge of client’s gaming ranked system
- As with all queues, agents in this queue would need to be flexible with their schedule
- Documentation Skills
- Communication skills
- Trend recognition and reporting
- Impact & Influence
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Attention to detail – inquisitive