Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue,WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for SQl/BI Developers to join us.
- 3+ years SQL database development experience
- Strong understanding of relational database design
- Strong background in implementing complex database stored procedures, functions, and trigger in SQL
- Ability to quickly learn an existing, complex database environment
- Experience in Azure SSIS for ETL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Business Intelligence BI tools such as PowerBI
- Responsible for all aspects of database design, development and deployment
- Design new database schemas and modify existing schemas
- Constantly improves the SQL Server environment and processes
- Takes ownership of existing database code and schema, as well as troubleshooting and improving
- Create, develop, and maintain database design documentation
- Design and develop SSIS packages, database objects, stored procedures and packages, views, tables
Nice to have
- C# and ASP.Net
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
**We are not able to sponsor Visa's at this time or do Corp-to-Corp arrangements. Must be able work on a W2 basis please!