Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint Technologies is looking to hire an Operation Program Manager to join one of our largest managed services engagements on the Eastside.
- Act as a trusted adviser by proactively maintaining regular engagement with key client contacts to drive strategic value and build the client relationship.
- Lead, inspire, and motivate a team of Leads to ensure operational and delivery excellence, high employee engagement, and service improvement.
- Delivery of service quality, exceptional customer experience, day-to-day service levels, and compliance measures.
- Identify and highlight further opportunities for services and process improvements including mitigation of risk.
- Execute well-defined communication and change control processes to ensure all teams understand the performance and requirements of the business
- Development of the operational talent pool by optimizing the skills of the existing team, in partnership with internal talent acquisition teams to attract top talent
- Continuously identify operational best practices through strong cross-group collaboration with functional support teams.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of client products, services and strategy through ongoing education, training and development.
- Be a culture driver aligned with Blueprint’s core values.
- 5+ years of experience in managed services or service delivery organization
- 5+ years of experience in an operations or program management role
- Experience in E-commerce and payment processing
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to translate business strategy into day to day delivery
- Strong business acumen and previous accountability for production and quality targets
- Proven track record of coaching and developing individuals & teams
- Strong understanding of quality performance standards with the ability to deliver results
- Strong cross-group communication, collaboration, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, and ability to understand manage complex scenarios
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- A B.S or M.S in Management, Business Administration, or a related field is preferred
- Leadership Skills
- Conflict MGMT
- Influencing and leading
- Communication Skills
- Planning and organizing
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.