Downtown Bellevue, WA
Blueprint Technologies is looking for an entry-level accountant, who is excited to learn, grow and develop as the company evolves. The position has a broad scope of responsibilities, ranging from AP, AR, general staff accounting activities and financial report, creating a great opportunity to learn and impact the entire business – a great first step for those starting their career in accounting or finance.
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to do anything to get the get the job done to achieve customer success and is also driven to identify ways to improve and optimize the operational efficiency of the department. The individual must thrive in a team-oriented environment while managing competing priorities with a strong attention to detail.
Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution-minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought Provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
- Develop strong working knowledge of the various accounting activities as cross-team support is critical within the General Accounting Group
- Leverage the accounting and reporting systems to analyze all owned balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Drive automation of manual processes and identify/implement best practices
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
- Full accounts payable and accounts receivable cycles including daily, weekly and monthly functions
- Process monthly journal entries and assist with various month-end close activities
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with focus in accounting, finance or economics
- Preferably 0 - 2 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Customer first mentality
- Willingness to learn new aspects of the company and grow
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to multitask, high level of organization, and prioritizing skills and close attention to detail is critical
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word a must
- Familiarity with Accounting software systems