Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology with a Headquarters in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint Technologies? We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team!
- Day to day consultation with stakeholders on HR matters- including counseling and recommendations
- Conduct investigations, and manage Employee Relation matters
- Partner with HR Manager on resolution of issues to ensure consistency
- Participate and manage designated Human Resource Audits
- Assist in creating and implementation of policies and procedures, as it relates to safety, compliance and company policies
- Partner with Training and Education Manager and HR Manager in identifying training gaps, needs, and design
- Evangelize company culture
- Oversee performance management and review process, annual review process, and employee development programs for your client groups
- Assist in identifying process improvement
- Work with HR team to contribute, develop and initiate new HR programs
- 5-7 years of proven Human Resources Generalist experience and or related experiences
- Understanding of labor law – Federal, State and Local
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Experience in implementing and working with HR Systems (HRIS and ATS)
- Professional Human Resources Certification preferred
- 1-3 years project management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels of the organization and must be viewed as a trusted advisor to the business
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Commitment to the development of people, process and the organization
- Willingness to pitch in where needed
- Ability to pivot quickly and find ways to adapt to the business needs
Job Classification: Salary Exempt, Full Time Position
Department: Internal – Operations