Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is currently looking for a Technical Consultant to join our team in Bellevue, WA!!
The Technical Consultant role will support the FTE Customer Solutions team in on boarding customers to (and eventually both Hybrid and Azure Templates).
The Technical Consultant will have key skills in customer service and technical skills to troubleshoot issues (Exchange, Azure Active Directory, etc.) while delighting the customer. The role will have significant experience with various O365 technologies at a Support/Help desk level and be comfortable with the various admin portals and Power Shell. The role will also require someone with great meeting presence and communication skills.
- Manage and resolve customer issues on boarding and other support services/programs
- Create documentation and standard operating procedures
- Create automation and improve end-to-end process and procedures
- Available to travel 0-10% of the time
- May support up to 5 customers per week
- May manage at least 2-3 escalations per day
Sample Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Complete 75% of assigned projects within agreed upon iteration
- All Azure DevOps work items included in the active sprint updated at least once a day
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a customer-facing technical consulting role
- Deep knowledge of Exchange Online and Hybrid Exchange On-Premise environments
- O365 administrative experience including experience with Power Shell
- Azure Active Directory experience
- Knowledgeable about a variety of customer IT environments
- Experience interacting with clients / customers
- Experience in driving decision making in complex IT scenarios and within complex IT organizations
- Good in-meeting presence and communication skills
- Nice to have business development, sales, or customer success experience
Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, and be self-sufficient in managing tasks
Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality work in a rapid manner
Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
Team player, adaptive, self-driven
Available to travel 0-10% of the time
- Exchange (on prem and hybrid)
- O365 & Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Power Shell