Director of Recruiting
Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution-minded thinkers changing the face of Technology with a Headquarters in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why do you want to be a part of Blueprint Technologies? We are innovators. Motivators. Thought Provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Director of Recruiting to lead our talented recruiting team. Working closely with business development, delivery, leadership and hiring managers across the organization to report on progress, propose initiatives to improve Blueprint’s talent program, improve processes, identify and implement efficiencies, develop training, lead creative pipeline building/sourcing initiatives, and work with recruiting team and company leadership to ensure hiring is a top priority across the organization.
Develop and lead innovative strategies to recruit top talent and provide an outstanding candidate experience. Demonstrated strategic, operational, and tactical capabilities are critical to success in this highly visible role. Must be willing to roll up your sleeves and lead recruiting initiatives, implement talent acquisition solutions, and enable Blueprint to attract and hire the best talent.
- Leadership and management of the recruitment team, including resource management, hiring, mentorship and performance management.
- Own recruiting best practices, processes and initiatives.
- Creatively source and expand top talent for open positions
- Develop a creative approach to reach passive job seekers
- Grow partnerships with Directors, Managing Directors, Leadership and internal team members for recruiting needs.
- Ensure team is accountable to key metrics; effectively driving the recruiting process in achieving recruiting goals.
- Own and manage talent acquisition strategy.
- Develops and manages recruiting budget ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Manages vendor partnerships and negotiates contracts for recruiting tools.
- Partners with marketing on recruitment social media strategy.
- Acts as point of contact for the recruitment team.
- Design and keep current recruitment training material.
- Support and ensure consistent clear communication across multiple teams.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience building, coaching and managing a recruitment team in a fast-paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Experience scaling to aggressive growth goals.
- Experience with vendor management and negotiation strategy.
- Familiar with MS Office Suite.
- Strong people development skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience
- Prior experience measuring recruiting metrics
- Excellent communication across hiring managers, Directors, Managing Directors, VP’s, Owners, etc.
- Highly driven and self-directed, and a desire to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow your business.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Internal – Client Development