Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint Technologies is looking to hire a Workforce Management Specialist to join our Services Management & Support Practice. We are looking for an organized, analytical professional who can assist with the processing and reporting of payroll, scheduling and attendance for a large, fast-growing support team.
- Completion and coordination and oversight of ad hoc analysis and team initiatives and projects
- Automation of existing department functions and process documentation and improvement
- Ensure scheduling tools are leveraged to maintain an efficient workforce
- Main point of contact for operations team members
- Support process execution efficiency through resource management, effective scheduling and accurate process area forecasting
- Analyze and develop action plans and resolve operation delivery and / or service level
- Drive performance of Workforce Management Specialists to the highest level, creating a
culture of accountability and execution
- Flexible schedule. Must be able to work on weekends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of previous workforce management experience
- 1 + years WFM in a multi-site contact/multi-time zone center
- Experience with multiple WFM software products
- Understanding of SQL
- Strong business, operational and procedural knowledge of a contact center
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of key contact center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc.
- Works on significant and unique issues requiring evaluation of intangibles
- Exercise independent judgment and selects criteria to set standard procedures
- Create formal networks involving coordination across multiple groups
- Builds strong relationships within team, support departments and networks externally within all areas of company industry
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new/special assignments
- Communication oral and Written - The ability to express oneself clearly in business writing as well as in in conversations and interactions with others.
- Influencing Others - The ability to gain others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
- Analytical & Strategic Thinking - The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Results oriented - The ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own or one’s unit’s work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Decision making – The ability to make decisions in a timely manner\ Stress Management: The ability to keep functioning effectively when under pressure and maintain self-control in the face of hostility or provocation
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.