Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint is a technology company that focuses on digital transformation. We specialize in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization. We have a nationwide presence with offices across multiple regions and we serve customers in multiple industry verticals.
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
What will I be doing?
As a Social Media Manager at Blueprint, you will be a key member of our impactful Marketing team, helping to amplify our marketing activities. We’re looking to build engaged audiences across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram and drive brand awareness and engagement. You will have the unique opportunity to truly own the social media strategy and execution for Blueprint end to end. You’ll be primarily responsible for campaign ideation, production of content, strategic publishing, and analytics.
This role will require creativity, focused execution and strategic thinking. You won’t simply be managing a content calendar and posting. We want someone who engages with teams across the organization, ensuring fresh, impactful content is being promoted in a timely manner. You’ll also be looking for new ways to participate with our partners, clients, future clients and candidates.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Own Blueprint’s social media strategy end-to-end
• Create ideas for social campaigns as well as engaging text, graphics and video content
• Analyze social media metrics and make recommendations for change
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Coordinate with writers and publish blog posts and website articles
• Promote content with researched optimal times, hashtags and audiences
• Work with teams within the Blueprint organization to produce timely content
• Engage with prospective clients and/or future talent through events, social media and website leads
• Create or update content for website, landing pages and campaigns through marketing automation tool (HubSpot)
• Coordinate the execution and delivery of media from various contributors (graphics, video, blogs, etc.)
• Oversee company blog success including the content calendar, deadlines and coordination of content from company thought leaders
• Identify and coordinate opportunities for clients or external influencers to be guests on our podcast and blog
• Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
• Report monthly social media metrics and edits to strategy to Director of Marketing
• Create social media graphics as needed
• Assist content writer with various projects including but not limited to email marketing, website content and sales materials
• Identify and coordinate event participation for key company leaders
• Assist with client-facing events by owning event coordination and event marketing techniques
• Assist in administrative duties such as document management (SharePoint and Dropbox), updates to project management tool (AirTable) and general coordination in marketing automation tool (HubSpot)
What skills are needed?
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
• 3-5 years of experience working in a Social Media Manager role or similar
• 3-5 years of experience with content marketing
• Familiarity with all major social platforms and common tools (especially HubSpot, BuzzSumo, Moz, Canva)
• Solid knowledge of SEO and keyword research
• Excellent copy writing, communication, and presentation skills
• High level of interpersonal skills and comfort with ambiguity
• High sense of urgency
• Eagerness to learn and have fun
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.