Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint operates as a technology company providing solutions to companies who have an IT issue of any kind. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, data analytics, and localization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Localization Production Artist to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Production Artist to process art localization deliverables. The Localization Production Artist is highly organized and detail-oriented individual who is experienced with standard graphic design tools and will thrive in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment. When Art Production volumes are low, you will be assisting the Localization Manager with project coordination tasks.
- Triage art localization requests to determine extent of localization
- Produce localized images in all target languages based on translations provided
- Collaborate with all stakeholders, in particular Client, Localization staff, and Localization Manager
- Perform other project coordination tasks as assigned by Localization Manager
- Ensure that quality of deliverables is consistent with Blueprint and Client quality standards
- Work in a fluid, multi-cultural, close-working, diverse environment
- Maintain poise, diplomacy, and professionalism at all times
- Exceptional visual design skills with an eye for detail
- Proficiency with standard art production tools, i.e. Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency with standard office and PM tools, i.e. MS Office, SharePoint, Confluence, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and relationship building skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential data
- Propensity to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle exceptionally fast turn-around times
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks with competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference towards graphic design
- Localization experience
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in more than one language
- Passion for PC gaming