Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Escalation Engineer to join its team.
- Trouble Shoot and provide initial triage and investigation customer cases from front line commerce support.
- Escalate to Ops, Engineering, or Dev as needed.
- Process and determine eligibility for credit requests, seat increases and Trial extensions
- Act as liaison between front line support and engineering teams.
- Act as liaison between front line support and Business Group.
- Competently represent the Tier 3 team with Executive level management on high stakes escalations.
- Participate in a rotating 24x7 on-call schedule.
- Provide initial analysis and routing of issues that come in from support daily.
- Assist in the resolution on any support escalations that do not need to go to development, but do require action from tier 3 or engineering.
- Educate Front line / Tier 2 support on issues that did not require escalation to engineering but were escalated in order to improve process adherence.
- Assist in all customer-related escalations thru resolution, ensuring that all resources are engaged appropriately and acting within agreed SLAs.
- Up to 45 hours per week are required. (If on call)
- Experience troubleshooting and deciphering complex billing issues.
- Experience navigating ambiguous and/or complex support scenarios.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Adept at driving clarity for ambiguous scenarios.
- A strong attention to detail is a must have.
- Able to participate in a 24x7 on call rotation.
- Able to work a set schedule between the hours of 6am – 6pm PST.
- Experience with Office 365 offers and provisioning.
- Prior commerce platform experience a plus.
Experience with Billing and ticketing systems a plus