Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Front-line Engineer work out of our office in Las Colinas, TX or Charlotte, NC.
Do you want to be a key leader in our client's fastest growing business and personally driving industry transformation to the Cloud? Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Enterprise customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Office 365?
The Office 365 Customer Support team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy O365 Onboarding Engineers to join a new team that will be responsible for delivering onboarding support services for Enterprise Customers. The Engineer role will be responsible for not only the technical aspects of onboarding customers to O365, but this group will also provide guidance and support. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service.
- Deploy SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Deploy sync client across an enterprise, e.g. KFM, GPO, SCCM, etc.
- Setup SharePoint Information Architecture, Governance, Security, etc.
- Administration of SPO and/or ODB settings at the tenant level
- Modernizing SharePoint sites – hub sites, modern experience, flow, powerapps, etc.
- Modern Collaboration such as O365 Groups and Teams
- SharePoint Hybrid (OneDrive, Search etc.
- Migrate to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business, for example:
- File shares, Google Drive, Box, SharePoint On Premises, or any other source platform
- Experience with the SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT)
- Experience on SharePoint Hybrid (OneDrive, Search etc)
- Execute, manage and lead a set of Office 365 customers and partners thru the Onboarding technical process.
- Assist Office 365 customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for Office 365 Onboarding and entire deployment cycle.
- Be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes require outside of normal business hours or on-call rotation.
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services\Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics.
- Strong background in SharePoint.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online / OneDrive for Business
- Migrations to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Busines
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of customer support experience and a year or more experience specific to deploying or supporting Microsoft Office 365 users. An understanding of processes and methods to troubleshoot customer issues and improve the customer experience. High attention to detail with the ability to understand complex workflow systems. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with small, medium, and enterprise business customers. Candidate should also have excellent oral communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations.
Demonstrate IT Administrative working knowledge in; Office 365, SharePoint, Active Directory, Operating Systems, Networking, Personal Computing Devices.
*Current Microsoft O365, Exchange, Skype and SharePoint certifications is considered a plus.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Solutions Delivery