Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Senior IT Support Specialist
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Senior IT Support Specialist to join its team. This is an opportunity to join an organization that is expanding at an astonishing rate and be placed in a role where being on top of your game daily is imperative. If you are looking to join a team that views everything "big picture", then this could be for you. Full transparency, this role requires urgency, dedication, passion, and the ability to quickly adapt and transfer resources daily, sometimes hourly as needed. With the pace of business these days, time and information gathering is critical so being detail oriented, organized, and methodical is one of the keys to measure your success.
- Be the second-tier technical escalation point for all IT issues, including Cloud services, hardware, software, networking and everything in between.
- Ability and willingness to work in an environment providing support 8x5 while taking part in a weekend on-call rotation.
- Troubleshoot & diagnose issues with (but not limited to) network connectivity, desktops/laptops, applications (local and cloud), and AV equipment.
- Respond to End User support requests via email, IM, phone, walk up and ticketing system.
- Display utmost professionalism, patience, and servant-heartedness while working with employees who have varying degrees of technology skills.
- Lead by example, utilizing your superior customer service, communication, time management, and collaboration skills to show your teammates in IT how things are done
- Author & contribute to policies and processes, including internal IT how-to docs as well as team/corporate policies & procedures.
- 5+ years of prior experience in a corporate HelpDesk/IT environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to solve IT-related issues, handle ambiguity in both direction and requests, and manage/prioritize work streams.
- Previous experience with computer imaging & deployment, Windows and Mac OS, and network troubleshooting
- Previous enterprise ticketing software experience (FreshDesk, Remedy, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills/technologies via self-study and formal training
- Remarkable interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail to properly communicate with customers and internal teams.
- Systems administration experience (Windows Server OS, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Azure, o365).
- Advanced knowledge of O365 applications such as SharePoint, Exchange, and Azure applications.
Job Classification: Salary Exempt, Full Time Position
Department: Internal – Operations