at Blueprint Technologies
Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is currently looking for a UX Engineer to join our team in Bellevue, WA!!
- - Create wireframes to communicate interaction workflows and design ideas
- - Experiment with new ways of visualizing large amounts of data
- - Work with cross-functional development teams to design and improve our products
- - Enhance and fix UI/UX issues with Office UI Fabric React components as required
- - Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- - Conduct peer review during design, coding and testing
- - 5-7 years front-end development experience, ideally in a RESTful environment
- - Significant experience designing, implementing, and modifying web applications with React
- - Experience using and/or building component libraries with React.
- - Comfortable working with git for version control, including opening/reviewing pull requests, branches, etc
- - Competent in writing production quality code in the language required for the task
- - Understand technical possibilities and limitations of web app development
- - Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice To Have
- - Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, related to software engineering
- - Experience with Sass/Scss and/or JSS
- - Experience with data visualization libraries such as D3 and Keylines
- - Knowledge and experience with component-based design and style guides
- - Experience working in an agile environment
- - Experience with wireframe tools such as Balsamiq, Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD