Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Senior User Experience (UX) Designer to join our team!
Come join our client’s team on the Eastside as they design the digital experience for a Global Learning site, configured primarily through SharePoint. In this role, the UX Designer needs to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research and translating learner needs into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to lead user-testing, iterate the designs and ensure adherence with company’s Accessibility Standards.
- Translating business requirements into UX strategy and architecture
- Take business requirements and build out high level wire frames and basic architecture of site pages (detailing relationships between different entities and other sites).
- Run usability analysis to inform display direction based on user interactions.
- Inform curation direction of sites on pages (how to organize content most effectively).
- The ability to project manage end to end experience development process from requirements gathering to implementation adhering to our project management governance methodology.
- Provides detailed documentation across project lifecycle to be used as standard templates across the organization.
- Strong understanding of visual design elements and user interactions.
- Content strategy – translate current content into an efficient architecture for effective display.
- Leads and manages UAT for all digital experiences related to this project.
- Ability to take user data and personas and make recommendations on future state experience for users
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions within existing UX templates.
- Preferred – someone versed in accessible design (ADA standards).
- 5+ years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software along with extensive knowledge of SharePoint technologies.
- Deep understanding and application of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Experience in planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility.
- Ability to synthesize abstract ideas and messages into concrete design implications.
- Executive presence with the ability to collaborate closely with teams and senior stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions, and deliver designs on-time for approval.