Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology with a Headquarters in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint Technologies? We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consultant to work with our client in the Santa Clarita, CA area.
The Identity and Access Management Analyst assist in developing and maintain and integrated program for Identity and Access Management. Will perform IAM administration functions and provide technical and process support on IAM related issues to end-users.
- Responsible for working with Information Systems and other teams to properly administer access
- Work closely with our IT Support, Security, HR, and Vendor Management teams to ensure a solid user onboarding experience
- Responsible for access reporting on/from all supported systems/applications, as applicable
- Work closely with end users to resolve access issues and answer questions
- Monitor and ensure that all access administration systems and process are followed as per specifications
- Analyze and define the system's structure, develop a clear, concise, correct & measurable set of Requirements, and work closely with architecture to create a system design
- Background in Identity Management tools such as SailPoint, Active Directory as well as IT provisioning process
- Knowledge on identity and access management and security
- Foundational experience in identity management technologies
- Service oriented and must work easily with end users and IT administrators and management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and documentation skills
- Ability to run stakeholder meetings
- Strong ability to troubleshoot use access problems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Knowledge of AD, IBM AIX, SailPoint Identity IQ, and HR processes
- Quick learner and adapter, willingness to challenge oneself
- Excellent communication skills, including communicating within GISCS and across Information Technology teams.
- Ability to write concise, high-quality technical documents
We are not able to sponsor Visa's at this time. Must be able to work on a W2 basis.