Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is looking for a BI/SQL Software Developer to join us as we help our customers build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- Creates advanced automation & applications to support an existing service
- Develop experiments/proofs-of-concepts, and other development work to enhance the service
- Leverages all aspects of BI technologies and architectures such as delivery mechanisms (i.e. portals, dashboards, OLAP), data model/architecture, data integration/ETL and reporting tools
- Integrates data from various sources including on system and off system sources
- Meets with project team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Analyzes data, design and develop complex custom reports and dashboards using in-house reporting platform with little or no supervision
- Validates report results against requirements for consistency and accuracy
- Troubleshoots and analyzes data issues within reports
- Communicates results to business staff and supports business decisions
- Actively participates as an analytics and BI advocate and expert on teams to help promote the development of an analytics and BI culture
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of three to five years of experience with development tools such as: C#, .NET, Python/PySpark, and Power BI
- Minimum of three to five years of experience with SQL design and administration (Views, Stored Procedures, table design, DB management)
- ETL experience (specifically working in Azure, with some SSIS)
- Proficiency estimating work assignments and delivering to these estimates
- Performance history of providing technical expertise with high levels of integrity and results
- Proficient with Data Warehouse technologies and concepts such as dimensional modeling and cube development
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Highest level of confidentiality
- Able to establish a constructive and informative relationship with team members, management and vendors
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical manuals
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Working knowledge of data repository needs of the Microsoft Azure product stack
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodologies
**We are not able to sponsor Visa's at this time or do Corp-to-Corp arrangements. Must be able work on a W2 basis please!