Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Romanian Translation and Localization Specialist - Bellevue, WA
Blueprint Technologies is looking for experienced Translation and Localization Specialist to join our team. For these roles, native proficiency in Romanian, both written and verbal – is required.
In this role, your responsibility will be, but are not limited to, translating written materials such as new releases, marketing material, support knowledge base articles and other customer facing literature. There will be last minute changes to source material, so a certain level of flexibility as well as organization skills are necessary for re prioritizing own workflow from time to time. Good communication skills are also a must in a very team driven-work environment.
Skills we are looking for:
- Native proficiency in Romanian language and excellent understanding of Romanian grammar, spelling, and syntax.
- Experience in professional translation/localization work, both technical and creative.
- Ability to adjust translation style and terminology depending on the source material.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently depending on assignment.
- Prioritizes quality over quantity with impeccable attention to detail.
- Knowledge of modern language trends, terminology, and online slang (social media, games).
- Some online game knowledge and experience, as well as the ability to understand standard game terminology is required.
Preferred, but not required:
- Passion for PC gaming.
- Familiarity with computer hardware, software development, or game design.
- Familiarity with game distribution platforms (Steam, Origin, GOG, etc.)
FLSA - Job Classification: Salary Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Managed Services - Support