Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution-minded thinkers changing the face of Technology with a Headquarters in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why do you want to be a part of Blueprint Technologies? We are innovators. Motivators. Thought Provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is seeking Sales Development Representatives to join our team. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive counterparts. This role manages the outbound prospecting campaigns, qualifying active buying interest, and identifying critical decision makers. The SDR will need to be able to articulate the Blueprint value proposition and have a successful track record hunting B2B leads for a business software product, appointment setting, managing inbound requests for information and performing world-class online presentations to showcase our products features/benefits to prospective Blueprint customers.
In addition to top-notch business development skills, you will be a part of a small and rapidly growing team, where you will have direct input into go-to-market strategy and how we improve the product. You must be comfortable wearing multiple hats in a highly ambiguous environment, building sales processes on the fly, and working closely with sales executives, marketing, and product teams to close enterprise accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow their sales career and join a team laser-focused on success.
- Conduct 75+ outbound phone calls each day. Must be comfortable making cold outbound contact with clients over phone and email.
- Highly data-driven and experienced with sales automation and CRM tools.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to share, measure, and implement best practices with the team.
- Excellent sales organization skills, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and rapidly changing market feedback. Startup experience a major plus.
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- You don’t see “No” as an end, but simply a way for you to get creative in think of other ways to go for the “Yes”
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You embody our core values. We are accountable, we make a positive impact, we strive to create the next big thing, and we have superior execution, every time.
FLSA - Job Classification: Salary Exempt, Full-Time Position.
Department: Client Development