Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Game Editor Developer to join our growing team.
343 Industries is looking for an experienced software engineer to help create our next-generation game editor to enable artists and designers to create innovative games in the Halo universe. We are looking for a talented and experienced programmer with proven ability to help us deliver a solid, usable system to create content for our AAA game title. As a candidate, you should understand and have experience with the challenges of large, real-time application development.
- As an engineer on the core editor team you will work with other engine developers to modify our internally developed game engine to create the foundation on which all of our internal content editing features and pipelines will be built
- Work across many different disciplines to enable artists and designers to bring our game to life and push the boundaries of what people expect from real-time games.
- Work with producers to accurately schedule and coordinate cross-team to deliver polished, fully comprehensive experiences.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years of professional C# and C++ experience
- Experience developing large WPF applications
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Strong cross-team communication skills
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Previous game development experience and knowledge of game development technologies
- Strong UX design sensibilities
- Experience with different 3d art packages and pipelines
- Experience with DirectX and graphics programming
Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)